Search This Blog

Saturday 14 April 2018

Phu Quoc: Spring Festival 2018

I got bored waiting for Lora and Dave, (see below)
Picture time (see above)
From Cambodia I flew to Ho Chi Minh for a few days. HCM is fast become a home away from home (away from home) as I know the city pretty well.

I stayed in the same area as when I was there with Mam and Dad so everything was very easy. The hotel I go to is in a little alley off the main bar street so convenient but quiet.

Whilst in HCM I had very little that needed doing except chilling out and buying Tom some more shirts. Shirts bought, I chilled by or in the pool and ate in the food market. Bliss!

I was in HCM for 4 days before heading off to Phu Quoc island for the last leg of my trip. The original plan had been me and Lora meeting on the island, but then Dvid said he was coming too, then Jacki said she was coming swell and our band of two doubled. I booked us two rooms in a hostel near the beach with a swimming pool, what else do you need?

We had four days of beaches and seafood. All the seafood! Nothing but seafood! SO much seafood! It was great!

There isn't masses to do on the island except sit, eat, drink, chill and watch the sunsets. We did a lot of all of these!
Me and Jacki fighting





No comments:

Post a Comment