Search This Blog

Monday 31 August 2020

Jailbreak 3: QianDaoHu Summer 2020

After finally getting down the mountain and being very lucky with getting dropped off by my hotel, I passed out for the evening. Shattered would be a bit of an understatement at this point.

My next stop was only one on the fast train from the mountain stop. Although the train is great, all of the train stations are about an hours drive from anything useful.

The difference in weather in one day. 
As it turned out, I messed up when booking my hostel. I was in the middle of nowhere which was a little inconvenient but I wasn't really in the mood for anything too strenuous yet. I borrowed a bike and pooled about the edge of the lake for a few hours.

I met a couple who were playing with a drone camera and who kindly gave me their pictures. I think they were just happy to have the excuse to play a little more with the camera.

The lake feels as if it was designed and built to be a large and busy tourist attraction but it was the whole area was deserted.

On the whole the place was a very pretty bust but that rally wasn't a problem for me.

My next job was to get back to HangZhou and then cross the city to get to the airport down to ZhuHai. It became a long and boring day of traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment